Sunday, May 15, 2005
Another week gone...
I havent done anything this 2 days.
maths test tomorrow, i gave up after 1 qn, didnt bring back my lecture notes. econs test on wed, i only finished the introduction for the essay hw. yfc test coming on sat, he went through half the book in a less than 2h lecture when its suppose to be 3.5h.
Had been a long week... i dare not sleep in the afternoon anymore. i didnt wake up until 10plus pm on monday after sch, even though my mum and the 2 irritating sisters were trying to wake me up since 8pm. Could have my extra 1h of sleep during fri's chinese lesson cos i finished my work 2days before, but that irritating block nose didnt allow that. And now, my sunday is gone for replenishing my sleep.
Why must we sleep? waste of time... energy should be rechargeable through electricity. haha... robotsHavent been eating proper meals since thurs as well till sat night's family dinner. break was used up for stoning. no appetite. I'm not anorexic.
again, WHY must we eat?! Dont anyone ever get sick of living? There shouldnt even be something called books.
Spent 3/4 of my sat in yfc. Had to wear the yfc shirt, n tuck in into the jeans. so kuku... where got people tuck in shirt when wearing jeans? as usual, couldnt keep my shirt in the whole day. but at least it can stay folded. The instructor ended the lecture so early that we had more than 2h of break. Nothing to do decided to go to the cia room (comp lab). There's nothing there except for yfc info. It doesnt feel nice to be the lousiet in everything... most people are from v gd jcs. Some of my course mates were going through the lecture slides in the comp! damn..why all so hardworking?
The mentoring session after that... not really sure what was he talking about half the time. haha... but everything seems difficult. Time consuming, but i get to skip sch/ some lessons just to fly. I'm going to make it a point to skip the 1.5h of chinese on tues. haha. Have to have interaction with intructors, which is like treating them like friends, if not wont learn much. I'm going to die for that. I'm dont really have anything to say most of the time with friends, and if teachers tries to talk friendly, i'll try and run away. so now how?
Oh... guess what. I think aini dropped out of the whole course! She finished phase 1, but there's a dash across her board with a sch put there. dropping out cos of sch. That means i wont get to meet the hypocrite there! haha!!
I'm going to get to ppl... i have to. yfc comes 1st then studies, even though my studies is already a gone case.
I'm making people feel weird when they talk to me. i'm still having the problem of not being able to talk to people esp just meeting them for the 1st time. not my fault!! haha. I seem to be meeting new people all the time this year.
oh... finally i dont have to wave back hi to people i dont know. haha.. maybe cos i dont have a cca in cj now. The weird thing is, people i never talk to before even though i know their existance since kc starts waving to me. o_O
I hate it when the teachers are comparing science to arts students. What the hell is the difference. Isnt it suppose to be a choice of preference? They are making it seem like arts people are lousier. So full of shit. This is an unfair world.
I should stop being bad to people. I'll stay neutral from now on. I can tolerate her in class! hopefully.. she doesnt seem so bad now, maybe cos i haven seen her for the past 2days. haha.
The whole site on blogger is in chinese in my comp. seriously no idea why and how to change back. making guesses all the time when i need to go to somewhere. suxs la... its only on this comp.
I miss Jazz. This had been a bad weekend. I only got to see jazz 3 very short time! fri when i reached punggol to change then rushed to sengkang, fri night when returned to punggol to sleep, then sat afternoon after yfc and b4 going to serangoon. i miss her!!! She's so much slimer now, but still as cute. looking more and more like a bear. maybe the polar bear in the zoo, just that she's the much smaller version.
I miss Jazz!!! :(
I'm going to stay neutral... hopefully.
This entry is too long.
Posted at 22:01